Vortex binoculars come in a variety of versions to fit a variety of applications. Their products, which are available at various price points, are quickly gaining popularity among those who have tried them. All of their models outperform their respective price ranges. To top it off, Vortex offers industry-leading warranties. They have no expiration date, are unrestricted, and can be transferred.
Vortex binoculars are among the finest and most high-end binoculars available today. They also produce affordable models that are known for their rugged performance and excellent value.
Suggested Read: All You Need To Know About Binoculars
1. Vortex Optics Strikefire II Red Dot Sight
Style: Red/Green dot | Objective Lens Diameter: 30 Millimeters | Mounting Type: Cantilever Mount | Product Dimensions: 7.25 x 6.25 x 3 inches | Product Weight: 0.24 Kilograms
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides an extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof.
Red/Green Dot Reticle
The 4 MOA Red/Green Dot is ideal for situations that demand split-second target acquisition. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. The key thing to remember when shooting with the StrikeFire II red dot is to keep both your eyes open! Shooting with both eyes open allows you to take full advantage of your peripheral vision to get on target very quickly. Eye placement is not critical.
- The Strikefire II Red/Green Dot is a rugged, reliable red dot sight that is at home in a variety of shooting applications. It allows the shooter to operate between two dot colors and ten brightness settings to easily adjust for changing conditions.
- Fully multi-coated lenses provide a clean and bright, unobscured point of view. Unlimited eye relief allows for rapid target acquisition.
- Max Elevation Adjustment- 100 MOA. Max Windage Adjustment- 100 MOA.
- The single-piece chassis is compact and lightweight but still delivers shockproof performance withstanding both recoil and impact. Nitrogen purging and o-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance.
- An offset cantilever mount is provided; allowing you to move the sight forward to be used in conjunction with a magnifier and backup iron sights all on the same rail.
- With aesthetics and functionality in mind, the power controls are at the rear of the Strikefire for easy access. The Strikefire II runs off a CR2 battery.
2. Vortex Optics VMX-3T Magnifier with Built-in Flip Mount
Field Of View: 38.2 Feet, feet/100 yards | Objective Lens Diameter: 30 Millimeters | Eye Relief: 2.2 inches | Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.4 x 6.8 inches | Product Weight: 0.74 Pounds
Offering 3x magnification along with durable construction, the Vortex VMX-3T with included Flip Mount can quickly add extended range ability to red dot sights. The VMX-3T is easy to use and does not require any special sight-in—just zero in the red dot as normal and add the VMX-3T behind for additional 3x magnification.
- The VMX-3T Magnifier and Flip Mount combo add a 3x magnification to your rifle’s red dot sight. Simple, fast, and effective, the push button design engages and disengages the flip mount allowing the magnifier to lock in at your desired position.
- The lens is fully multi-coated maximizing resolution, light gathering capability, and color fidelity.
- The VMX-3T does not require any special sight-in. The dot centering screws can be used to help center your red dot image in the VMX-3T’s field of view.
- The magnifier is nitrogen purged for reliable waterproof and fogproof performance in the field. Use lens cleaning fluid and optical tissue or cloth to clean lenses.
- Allows for lower 1/3 or absolute co-witness mounting heights and is ideal for shooters who want to increase the effective range of their red dot sight.
3. Vortex Optics Diamondback Second Focal Plane Riflescopes
Style: Dead-Hold BDC | Objective Lens Diameter: 32 Millimeters | Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 2 x 1.73 inches | Product Weight: 1.3 Pounds
- The Diamondback 1. 75-5×32 riflescope is one of the multiple configurations in the Diamondback lineup and is ideal for the big game, slug shotgun, and brush hunting applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Lenses are fully multi-coated for crystal clear, bright images from dawn till dusk. The fast focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Metal on metal precision turrets offers the ability to zero reset after sight-in. A precision glide erector system ensures accurate tracking and repeatability.
- A solid one-piece tube with a hard anodized finish creates a shockproof and durable scope while helping camouflage the shooter’s position. Argon purged and O-ring sealed the scope will deliver a lifetime of fog proof and waterproof performance.
4. Vortex Optics Crossfire HD Binoculars
- 10x magnification & 42mm objective lenses, these Crossfire HD binos are optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Roof prism design is valued for greater durability and more compact size.
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. The Center focus wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time. The diopter (located on the right eyepiece) adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes.
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection. Binoculars are tripod adaptable allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Nitrogen purging and O-ring seals provide water and fogproof performance in all environments. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
5. Vortex Optics Crossfire Red Dot Sight Gen II – 2 MOA Dot
Style: Gen II | Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 5.65 x 2.7 inches | Product Weight: 0.68 Pounds | Compatible Devices: Shotgun, Rifle
When your rifle, shotgun, or rimfire just needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list. The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters scenarios while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range. In addition to looking awesome, the included skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mount provides a rock-solid and extremely lightweight platform for your red dot. The Crossfire is a no-nonsense sight for near any application.
2 MOA Dot Reticle
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background. The key thing to remember when shooting with the Crossfire Red Dot is to keep both of your eyes open! Shooting with both eyes open allows you to take full advantage of your peripheral vision to get on target very quickly. Eye placement is not critical.
- The updated Crossfire red dot is a no-nonsense sight for near any application, and when your rifle, shotgun, or rimfire needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list.
- With up to a 50, 000-hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the sight will keep working in a variety of conditions.
- The low and skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mounts provide versatility for this lightweight optic.
- The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close quarters while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range.
- 11 illumination settings allow shooters to change the dot intensity to the situation at hand.
- Increased light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Unlimited eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage position. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable waterproof performance.
Suggested Read: 10 Best Hunting Binoculars: Top Picks and Buying Guide
6. Vortex Optics Spitfire 1x Prism Scope – DRT Reticle (MOA)
Objective Lens Diameter: 20 Millimeters | Type: Red Dot/Holographic | Product Dimenions: 6.75 x 2.5 x 4 inches | Product Weight: 0.9 Pounds | Compatible Devices: Rifle | Field of View: 79 feet/100 yards
Spitfire 1x Prism Scope (SPR-200)
Built from the ground up specifically to maximize the quick-handling performance of rifles, Vortex’s Spitfire prism scope delivers incredible optical quality and ultra-fast functionality in a lightweight, streamlined package. The generous, parallax-free, sight picture and forgiving eye box get shooters on target effortlessly – even in high-stress scenarios.
Dual Ring Tactical (DRT) MOA Reticle
The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is designed for rapid shooting at close distances. The dual ring design pulls the eye into instant alignment with the reticle center and target. Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
- The Spitfire Prism Scope has been built from the ground up to maximize the fast handling performance of your rifle in close to medium range shooting applications. This prism scope is backed with all the features you need in a tactical optic.
- The generous sight picture and forgiving eye box get you on target effortlessly in any scenario. Fully multi-coated lenses offer true to life clarity and brightness.
- The dual ring tactical reticle is etched on the prism providing you with a visible point of aim whether powered up or not. Ten intensity levels perfectly match ambient light conditions while you also have an option between red or green illumination.
- With shockproof construction, the Spitfire withstands recoil and impact while nitrogen purging and o-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance.
- A common AAA battery powers the illuminated reticle.
7. Vortex Optics Solo Monocular 10×36
Objective Lens Diameter: 36 Millimeters | Product Weight: 0.28 Kilograms | Field Of View: 6.2 | Product Dimensions: 4.88 x 2.17 x 2.36 inches
Solo 10×36 Monocular (S136)
You can always have a quality optic close at hand with the Solo Monocular. This compact, easy-to-carry monocular delivers quality viewing for outdoor enthusiasts who wish to bring nature a bit closer. Fully multi-coated glass surfaces deliver bright images in a compact, lightweight, easy-to-handle unit. Waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof. From bow hunters to backpackers the Solo makes a great addition to any gear list.
Focusing the Solo
The focus wheel is found on the eyepiece of the Solo. Simply turn the wheel until your subject comes crisply into view. Turn clockwise to focus on more distant objects, counter-clockwise to focus on objects that are nearer.
- 10x magnification and 36mm objectives lens, the Solo Monocular is a small, lightweight optic with fully multi-coated lenses, increasing the light transmission and resolution giving you the clear, crisp images you want.
- The monocular is fully rubber armored providing a non-slip grip to the user and making it extremely durable.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed, the Solo delivers waterproof and fogproof performance in any environment.
- The adjustable eyecup allows for comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
- The 36mm Solo comes with a versatile, multi-position utility clip for quick attachment to your equipment or clothing.
8. Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7×32 Scout
Style: 2-7×32 Scout – V-Plex | Product Dimensions: 14.25 x 3.5 x 3.25 inches | Product Weight: 1.35 Pounds | Objective Lens Diameter: 32 Millimeters
Specifically designed for discriminating hunters and shooters, the Crossfire II series of riflescopes offer the highest levels of performance and reliability. With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses, and resettable MOA turrets, there’s no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance.
- The 2-7×32 Crossfire II Scout Riflescope is perfect for Use on your Scout rifle, The V-Plex reticle is a popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications.
- With 9. 45″ of eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you’ll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target, The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance, O-ring sealed and Nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and Fog proof performance
9. Vortex Optics Ranger Laser Rangefinders
Objective Lens: 22mm | Eye Relief: 17mm | Range Reflective: 11-1000 yds | Accuracy: +/- 3 yds @ 1000yds | Field of View: 315 ft/1000 yds
Ranger Rangefinders give hunters and shooters the distance data needed to make accurate shots. Easy to use with a clean display and highly intuitive menu, the Rangers keep things simple, yet provide a high level of performance. Primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode displays an angle-compensated distance reading. Three reticle brightness settings match ambient light conditions. Scan Mode gives range readings as you pan across the landscape or track a moving animal. Adjustable, utility clip secures the unit to a belt, pocket, pack, or another flat-edged surface. Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission. O-ring sealed for waterproof performance. Ideal for gun hunters, target shooters, and bowhunters, Ranger rangefinders put the odds of accurate down-range impacts in your favor.
- The Ranger 1800 rangefinder is easy to use and features a clean, illuminated display and highly intuitive menu. The Ranger 1800 is capable of ranging up to 1,800 yards.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides you the option to calculate long-distance, high-angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings as you pan across a landscape or track a moving target. Three brightness settings allow the display to stay visible in various light conditions.
- Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission. Textured rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip. Water and fogproof performance keep the system operating in the harshest conditions.
- The included neck lanyard and removable utility clip make the Ranger easy to pack and keep handy. Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
10. Vortex Optics Venom Red Dot Sights
Style: 6 MOA | Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.8 x 2.1 inches | Type: Hunting | Weight: 0.45 Pounds | Compatible Devices: Handgun, Shotgun, Rifle
- The Venom Red Dot Sight-6 MOA promotes rapid target acquisition while providing a precise point of aim; getting shots down range and on target fast. The Venom’s aluminum housing ensures this unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- A High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the sight to choose between 10 brightness levels.
- The Venom also has an auto-brightness mode that uses an ambient light sensor to control dot intensity if the shooter prefers.
- 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting a breeze. The top-load system makes changing the CR1632 battery a breeze, as you will not have to remove your sight to change the power source.
- The Venom Red Dot will fit well on your rifle or shotgun giving you optimal flexibility.
Suggested Read: Best Binocular Kits & Bundles You Need to Buy
How to Choose the Vortex Optics Binoculars?
Vortex is a well-known name in the world of high-end binoculars. Customers are at the heart of its business, so it distills its vision into three words: people, goods, and promises. It creates goods to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers, always delivering on its pledge of high quality.
The company has a generally good reputation for both quality and providing service. This counts for both their affordable range as well as for their higher-end quality products.
Suggested Read: 10 Best Tactical Binoculars you need to Buy
Since Vortex binoculars are a higher-end device, they are best suited for regular users and active enthusiasts. ArmorTek, XR completely multi-coated optics, and XR Plus fully multi-coated optics are among the patented technologies used in many of these binoculars.