Check it out:
Zeiss 8X30 Binoculars: Carl Zeiss Conquest Binocular 8×30
- All-Purpose & Ergonomically Designed For Comfort During Prolonged Use
- 30Mm Lens
- Anti-Reflective Lens Coating For Use In A Wide Variety Of Lighting Scenarios
- Limited-Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Watertight in compliance with ISO 9022-8
- Extremely durable, temperature-resistant housing with non-slip rubber armoring
- Nitrogen filling to prevent internal fogging
The Conquest 10×30 T binocular combines all of the performance and features one would expect from a full-size ZEISS binocular, all in a compact and lightweight unit. With a high-performance lens and coating design, a lightweight and compact body, and a transferable warranty to cover the user through thick and thin, the Conquest 10×30 T is the perfect binocular for those wanting extra magnification in a compact package.
Carl Zeiss has engineered the all-purpose Conquest (10×30) binoculars with a superior optical performance and rugged durability in mind. These high-performance binoculars are loaded with features that are designed to enhance all hunting disciplines, from long-range glassing to stalking. The 30mm lens allows for optimum light transmission in a variety of lighting situations, and the 10x magnification provides a high level of detail across long distances.
The ergonomically shaped body ensures stability and comfort during prolonged use and provides durable, rugged protection against regular wear and tear.
All Conquest binoculars feature Carl Zeiss’ Advanced Optics System technology. The lenses used in this proprietary design are thinner in the center, which reduces the weight and bulk while increasing optical performance. Additionally, this optics system employs the use of lead- and arsenic-free glass materials, making the production of these binoculars a little easier on the environment.
Suggested Read: Best Binoculars to Buy: Reviews and Buying Guide
Conquest 10×30 Binoculars Specifications:
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 30 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.0 mm
- Twilight Factor: 17.3
- Field of View (ft/1000 yards): WW 288
- Close Focus: 9.84 feet
- Diopter Range: +/- 7.0 DPT
- Eye Relief: 14.6 mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 54 to 74 mm
- Nitrogen Filling: Yes
- Waterproof: 400 bar
- Functional Temperature Range: -4/+131°F
- Height: 5.20 in
- Width: 4.53 in
- Weight: 17.99 oz